. Property counselling - owners | Prague Property Management a.s.
Property Management
Emergency Service 775 885 885
Client zone arrow
Slider 1
Slider 3
Slider 2
Slider 4
Slider 6
Slider 5

Questions and answers

  • Property manager is an impartial person, who takes care of your home. Most top-quality managers also provide online access to the association finances for their clients. Due to the fact that the manager does the regular billing of costs and incomes of the property, he/she also provide the owners with control of the activities of association.
  • A high-quality property manager knows all the obligations of technical standards, regular revisions, servicing, and changes in legislation. He/she will help you to find technical solutions for your object.
  • The Property Manager is responsible for the trouble-free operation of buildings, including bookkeeping – for this purpose he/she is also insured. The higher the insurance, the greater the warranty for the owners.
  • Houses where owners entrust the management of the building only to the committee of the community, including bookkeeping, there is no control of the property management  
  • In case of an accident in the common areas of the house there is a non-stop telephone line: 840 111 840
  • If you have an accident in your flat that is not related to the common areas, you can call the emergency service at the non-stop line: 840 111 840. However, this repair must be paid directly, in cash.
  • If you are in the warranty period (usually 2-3 years from the endorsement), it is possible to claim a complaint in the flat or in your own non-residential space according to the developer's instructions. This process always has to according to the claim rules.
  • We recommend reporting a claim in a manner that will provide you with a possible later legal remedy (e.g., recommended mail, delivery to the data box).
  • If you find a defect in the common areas of the house, report it to the administrator of your property who will complain about this defect to the developer. Administrator contact is always posted on the notice board in your property.
  • We check payments received for services related to the use of flats and non-residential premises regularly.
  • The first reminder is rather a warning and serves to inform the debtor.
  • Other reminders are official and costs of their processing and distribution are paid by debtors.
  • Some houses also have different financial sanctions for debtors.
  • After agreement with the house's representatives, we pass on selected debts for legal enforcement.
  • If you have been reminded of a payment due, please pay the debt immediately.
  • If you have any doubts about the amount of debt, do not hesitate to contact our payments department.
  • As the owner of the flat, you are required to pay monthly advance payments.
  • Owners and tenants make payments directly on the account of the house (Homeowners’ Association).
  • You can find instructions for making payments on the list of advance payments, which can also be downloaded in electronic form in our client zone.
  • It is important to use the correct variable symbol, otherwise your payment will not be identified!!!
  • If you miss a deposit, you can get it in our client zone, or please contact our payments department, we will be happy to send it to you.
  • The accounting of the costs related to the use of flat and non-residential premises is done annually according to the valid legislation, until 30th of April the following year.
  • For billing, we use data from our payment accounts and changes in flats and non-residential premises and from readings and disbursements of measured services (water, hot water and heating).
  • The administrator has to inform the owner of the flat or non-residential premises as soon as possible and include the contact of the new owner and a copy of the proposal for deposit into the land register.
  • Ownership starts when the change is registered in land register. This date is to be documented to the house administrator. Usually it is a stamp on a confirmed contract returned from the land register after the enrolment. Just send copies of contact showing the original and new owner, the subject of the sale and the stamp of land register, indicating the date of ownership change.
  • Services (heat, water) are accounted by the status of meters that you enter in your delivery report and then you send it to the administrator.
  • The production numbers, type of services (heat etc.) and date of meter readings confirmed by both sales participants need to be passed on to the administrator. Meter reading can be done not only on the day of change of ownership but also before or after that date. However, the subtotal values ​​will always be used as if the transfer of the apartment occurred on the day of ownership change.
  • Other services (such as cleaning, lift, reward for administrators etc.) will also be accounted from the date of change of ownership.
  • The billing is done by the administrator once a year for year for the whole house. Billing during the year for one owner cannot be made. The original owner must therefore pass on the contact details for the transfer of billing to the administrator.
  • Recognition of electricity, gas, cable TV, telephone and other individual services in the flat is a matter only between the sales participants and the administrator does not perform or even charge them.
  • If the administrator informed of the change of ownership neither from the original owner nor the new owner. The date of the change of ownership must be based on the official date of the change, not the date of actual owner change.
  • To access client zone always visit www.ppmas.cz
  • When you first sign in, it is necessary to fill in the mandatory data, which is also a statutory obligation of the owner and the Homeowners’ Association to help update the database, then your login and password will be sent to your email.
  • Client zone has different kinds of settings that can be arbitrarily combined according to the agreement between the administrator and the client.
  • If you need a new key, driver, or have a different request, tell your request to the administrator of the object.
  • If your chip or driver was stolen or you lost it, inform the administrator who is in charge of your home, and he or she will talk with you about the blocking details.
  • Yes, if it has power of attorney from the owner of the flat or non-residential space
  • The owner of the flat has to report the change of the owner or person living in there.
  • As the owner of the flat, you have to notify the house manager within one month at the latest that you have become the owner of the apartment (including the name and address) and how many people will inhabit it.
  • It is also necessary to report any change in the number of persons living in the flat, or to announce the name of the tenant if you rent it.
  • The Owner / tenant is obliged to properly use the flat and the common areas of the house. Further, after prior notification of HOA, it is obliged to allow access to the flat or non-residential premises for the purpose of reading, checking, heat meter replacement, hot and cold water. The owner/tenant of the apartment is obliged to remove the defects and damage caused by him or other people living in the flat by himself/herself.
  • Owner / tenant bears full responsibility for the pets that are kept in the flat (dogs, cats, guinea-pigs, etc.). At the same time, he/she is required to make sure that the other flat owners/tenants in the house are not disturbed with it.
  • The owners/tenants and the people sharing the flat or the non-residential premises are obliged to keep cleanliness in the house.
  • Owners / tenants are required to use an apartment or non-residential space in accordance with good manners and not to disturb the other owners or tenants with noise, especially at night and weekends.
  • PPM Client Zone is a modern tool for all owners, where all the necessary information for individual owners and for Homeowners’ Associations can be found.
  • In Client Zone, each owner has information about their administrator, about their payments to the association, and billing is kept for several years.
  • Members of the association can monitor all revisions and services, including scanned protocols.
  • The client zone includes all accounting data as well as individual invoices in electronic form.
  • Presentation in pdf format is located in the Services / Client Zone section
  • The new Civil Code, which is in force since January 2014, provides each owner of the property with an obligation to keep a record of his property in the land register. If he/she disagrees with the change, he/she may express his/her disagreement within 20 days of the deposit proposal for change. However, he/she must know about this change in time.
  • After an agreement with the house's counsellor or lawyer, you will write the debt and the repayment schedule, which you have to regularly repay. I have to pay the instalments along with the monthly prescription.
  • You will report the repair to the house manager, who orders the repair in the case of the common areas. Repairs in the flat are paid by the owner of the flat or the tenant.

  • Yes, he/she has to. The new owner must notify the acquisition of the unit no later than one month after he or she learned that he/she is the owner.
  • If he fails to do so, it is not true that he is not a member of the association.
  • In the case of personal ownership, the buyer is the owner of the property; in the case of Homeowners’ Association, the owner of the property is the association and the buyer becomes a member. Together with electricity, water, heating, etc., the member of the Association also gradually pays the value of the flat and after it is repaid, the flat is transferred to the personal ownership of the member (if the member wants it). The advantage of Homeowners’ Association is affordability, as, for example, in new projects, only 25% of the property value is needed to be paid and the rest of it is paid via flat rent. The Association does not verify the applicant's creditworthiness as a bank when assessing the loan application. Another advantage is that a member of Association can easily sell his/her membership to a third party. The transfer of membership in Homeowners’ Association does not require the approval of the Association’s chairman.
  • The owner's declaration of a division of the property or a family house into residential and non-residential units can be simply defined as a legal act by which the owner of the building defines property either as residential or non-residential premises, including their accessories and equipment. The house will be divided into units that form residential co-ownership. The property can be sold, donated etc. Ownership of flat or non-residential building is linked to co-ownership of common areas of the house. The unit is considered to be a flat (non-residential space) + share in the common areas of the building.
  • Building Energy Label (determines how much energy the facility consumes per year (in MWh).
  • The energy label is valid for 10 years.
  • Exact information can be retrieved on websites (link Useful links) to be supplied.
  • Since January 2016, the new Decree of the Ministry for Regional Development has been effective, which brings changes in the way homeowners are dividing heat payments to individual tenants. The calculation method is newly adjusted for differences in heating costs. The new method is fairer. If the heating costs are exceeded, the service provider will adjust the calculation method only to those recipients of services for which a certain limit has been exceeded. For example, if someone exceeds the average usage (below -20% and upper limit + 100%), they have to calculate their cost of heating to 80% of the average value per unit. A new way of distributing the ratio between the basic and the consumer component should be approved by the house (committee / chairman / assembly of owners).
  • The basic component expresses that part of the cost that is not dependent on the behaviour of the service recipients and is allocated to each according to the area of the flat or non-residential space. The costs of heat cover the cost of running the heating system, heat transfer, heat losses and costs of heating the common areas of the house.
  • The heat consumer component covers the cost of heat supplied to the flat by heating elements, the quantity of which can be influenced by the heat transfer to the radiators. It is split between service recipients according to gauge data using corrections or calculations. The calculation methods take into account the different demands of heated rooms on heat supply due to their location, the size of the radiators, the way of connecting the gauges and the internal temperature.

To see the prices you have to be logged in. If you are not registered, please do so below.

We will call you back

Are you interested in our services? Please register and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Full text here
We will call you back

Are you interested in our services? Please register and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Full text here
Report accident or complaint

For all objects managed by Prague Property Management, there is a non-stop emergency service is provided by JANPE s.r.o.

Defects in the common areas of the house are covered by the funds of Homeowners’ Association, the defects in your unit will be paid directly in cash.

In case of an accident out of working hours (daily including holidays: 17:00 - 7:00), contact Emergency Service 840 111 840.

Ask the Professional

Full text here